Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Versatile Blogger Awards.

2013
I was nominated for this award by EJEbeauty who is a beauty blogger (and also my daughter), the basic principle behind this award is to give up and coming bloggers, who provide a good quality blog, in terms of images, the text and engaging posts regularly, more of a chance to break out into the limelight as when blogger's are just starting out it can be very hard to get your blog noticed.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my daughter for nominating me for this award and helping me with this chance to further my audience.
The Award Works Like So:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Blog's I Nominate:
7 Interesting Facts About Me:
- Even though I'm of Spanish descent I love a Sunday roast, real ale and a cuppa tea
- In a house full of women I've learnt to let go of the TV remote control
- And can appreciate a good chick flick!
- Despite the fact it's a children's film I have a lot of love for Despicable Me
- Thanks to my music taste, my two teenage girls have a love for The Beatles over Beiber
- The last concert I went to was Monsters of Rock!
- I was in Spain and saw when the replica ships of Christopher Columbus, La Niña, Pinta and Santa Maria set sail again.

No comments:

Post a Comment