Friday 11 October 2013

That fine rain that gets you soaked through.

Can you spot the difference between today and yesterday?
                          


It was one of those days, today. You open the curtains in the morning and the sun's beaming. You get yourself ready for the day and it starts tipping it down, actually, it was that fine rain, gets you soaked through. And I did get soaked through, while cutting the brambles. I managed to clear quite a bit today, even with the misty rain, but then it really started to throw it down. I stayed in the shed for a while hoping it wouldn't last, but sitting there wet and getting cold, I decided to go home. But it was because of this blog that I went back, if I don't do anything then I've got nothing to write. The rain had stopped and I still had nearly two hours before I had to fetch the girls from school. All in all I was pleased with the amount I managed to do today. The pile of clippings is about as tall myself. I will burn them this time around. It's only going to get bigger. Let's hope the weather stays dry. Till next time and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment