It's done, I have myself a greenhouse. I couldn't have done it without my friends, whether it was taking it down from it's original home, moving it to the allotment, building the footing, putting it all together and being able to borrow a cordless drill to secure it in place. To all the people who have helped me, I thank you. Even with the self inflicted trouble of the brick work, it looks like that's how it should be, it gives it a bit of a quirk. The first time I saw the Shard, I thought it wasn't finished, turns out that's how it should be, so why should mine be any different, aside from the fact that I already pointed out I cocked up.
From the photo you'd never guess that some of the panes aren't glass. One pane was already broken, two broke while dismantling, two more broke in transit and one more because I stepped on it. I haven't got very big feet, I'm just very clumsy. As luck would have it, a few years ago, we were having a clearout at work and I saw nine sheets of clear perspex that was going to be thrown away, with permission I took them and they've been sat in my shed since then. I checked the size and with just a bit of a trim, they made a perfect fit and a lot more easier to flex into place as well.
I've already put it into use, the tomato plants that I've grown from some supermarket tomatoes are already in residents. I do have to remember to keep them watered now though. Small price to pay don't you think. All in all, I'm pleased with the way it all looks, the small path leading to it and the raised bed, it's how I pictured it, but I never expected it to look quite how I wanted. Till next time and thanks for reading.