I have been nominated by three bloggers for this award, Girl on the plot, Gnowangerup Cottage and Writer's blog. It's a way to promote other bloggers and give a little insight about themselves. So this is how it works, I nominate 15 other bloggers and list 7 facts about myself. It has taken me about a month to do this. Finding the bloggers wasn't so hard as there are so many great blogs out there, it was thinking of the 7 interesting fact about myself that has stumped me. So I have scraped the bottom of the barrel to do this.
1. The first is for E.J.E. Beauty, my daughter, her blog started me off thinking I should have one myself. So now you know who to blame.
2. My friend Phill, Suffikboi. He has three blogs, all as good as each other and the fact that he hasn't been nominated yet is a crime. He's also a participant in Garden Connect.
3. The father of Garden Connect, Matt Hiemstra. Opened my eyes to growing many different things.
4. Through to 9. These are all part of Garden Connect, Grown to cook, Seeds, Mulch and Weeds, Forget-me-not Cultivation blog, The Growing Patch, The Overgrown Plot, Town Farm Allotment - Plot 68 & Fiona's Adventures in Gardening
11. Rooftop Veg Plot, over the last year we have shared tips via Twitter. Her blog goes digs deeper than just gardening.
12. Through to 14. Always a source of help and good advice Real Men Sow, Tomato Envy & Sow and So.
15. And finally David Linden with his blog Smile. If you like the British sence of humour and fancy a laugh, thus is where you go.
There are so many more, but I'm limited to 15 and do you know the work I've put into all of this adding links etc.
And now its all about me.
1. I do like my music loud and rocking, but I have been known to listen to a bit of 'Eine kleine nacht musik'.
2. I don't read as many books as I would like, but I think my favourite author has to be James Herriot.
3. I like to ride my bike, but you won't catch me wearing the stupid bright coloured get up some people wear.
4. I descend from Galicia, in north west Spain. Other, more famous descendants are Julio Iglesias, Martin Sheen and Franco.
5. With the World Cup and football in mind, I do support both England and Spain , but I've never watched a match between the two countries. I just cant.
6. I do have a tattoo. While I was at college, someone jabbed my wrist with a graphics pen and it left a 0.35mm dot. Not quite a sleeve, but a tattoo all the same.
7. I like to up cycle as much as I can, whether it's finding another use for it or using the item as it was intended. I'm not an eco worrior, I'm just tight fisted.
Well that's just about it I think. Till next time and thanks for reading.